24/7 Emergency High-Level Disinfection
As a full-service water damage restoration company, Regency Disaster Response Team has the experience and expertise to handle all types and sizes of water disasters. From small residential to large commercial water disasters, Regency DRT responds with immediacy, dedication, and urgency to minimize the extent of the damage and to reduce the risk for costlier repairs.
Some of the water damage services that Regency DRT provides are:
- Emergency Water Extraction & Pump Outs
- Complete Structural Drying
- Decontamination & Sanitization
Our professional team is certified and insured to provide 24/7 emergency services. No matter what time a disaster happens, our team is prepared to arrive quickly and start the restoration process to limit the extent of the damage and start working to help you get your property back fast!
Premium And Superior Water Damage Restoration Services
Regency DRT provides superior care in water damage restoration for disasters due to:
- Sump-Pump Back-Ups
- Broken or Frozen Pipes
- Plumbing Back-Ups
- Roof Leaks
- Sewer Back-Ups
- Storm Recovery
- Broken or Malfunctioning Appliances
- Other Water Damage Disasters
Why Should I Rely On Regency DRT?
Not only does Regency DRT provide superior customer care, but we are committed to making your experience with us as positive as possible. Our primary goal is your 100% satisfaction and making sure your property is safe and habitable as quickly as possible. When you call Regency DRT, you can expect:
- Immediate Emergency Response, 24 Hours A Day
- A Complete And Thorough Inspection And Assessment
- Contents Protection And Removal
- Identification And Remediation Of The Source Of The Problem
- Immediate Water Extraction And Drying
- Around The Clock Property Monitoring
- Clear Communication And A Respectful Relationship With Our Experts
Call Now For Immediate Assistance – Our Water Damage Restoration Experts Are Standing By To Serve You – (888) 354-2447!
Call or submit our online form to request an estimate or for general questions about our services. We look forward to serving you!